WHY SKYWORLD COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
(A) Your personal information is collected for the following purposes:
- for registration of a user account with SkyWorld;
- to send you invites to SkyWorld's property launches, promotional materials, advertisements for marketing purposes; for administrative purposes;
- for assessment and analysis of the market, SkyWorld's customers and/or potential customers in relation to SkyWorld's properties and services;
- to monitor, review and improve SkyWorld's properties and services;
- to be used for internal record keeping;
- for employment opportunities in the event you have provided information for such purposes; and
- to alert and recommend properties similar to those properties you have purchased (if any);
(B) For this purpose we collect personal information which includes but not limited to the following:-
- name, job title and company name;
- contact information including address, email address and phone number;
- details of your visits to SkyWorld's show units and/or website;
- information of your agents to enable SkyWorld to provide marketing and promotional materials in relation to SkyWorld's properties and SkyWorld Privilege Card;
- demographic information;
- gender, age and date of birth; and
- Such other relevant information to enable SkyWorld to provide you with SkyWorld's services and products.
How SkyWorld collects your personal information
SkyWorld collects this information when you purchase property through SkyWorld's show units or soft launches, when you register your user account or when you telephone or email SkyWorld or correspond with SkyWorld. By providing your personal information to SkyWorld, you have agreed to give your consent to the processing of your personal information by SkyWorld for the stated lawful purposes when your personal information was collected. SkyWorld shall not process your personal information unless you have given consent to the processing of your personal information. "Processing" means collecting, recording, holding or storing your personal information or carrying out any operation or set of operations on your personal information.
SkyWorld may use your personal information for marketing purposes, in particular to present you with advertisements, marketing and/or promotional materials informing about our properties and/or conduct free prize draws and prize competitions and such other information in relation to our properties which we believe may be of interest to you. SkyWorld will send you advertisements, marketing and/or promotional materials or information in relation to our properties, if you have elected to receive such information when you register with SkyWorld. If at any time you wish to stop receiving these advertisements, marketing and/or promotional materials, you can do so by using the unsubscribe information on every such mailing, by updating your user profile or account data or by contacting SkyWorld (see below for details on how to contact SkyWorld).
Sharing of your personal information
SkyWorld do not sell, rent, or lease SkyWorld's customer information to third parties. SkyWorld may however share and/or disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- for purposes of providing SkyWorld's services to you;
- where SkyWorld is required to do so by law, any stock exchange regulation or any binding judgment, order or requirement of any court or other competent authority;
- Where you have consented to such disclosure.
Please exercise caution when participating in any blogs, forums and discussion pages including via SkyWorld website so that your personal information is not disclosed to other parties which SkyWorld will not be responsible for.
SkyWorld is committed and will use SkyWorld's best endeavor to ensure that your personal information is kept and stored securely. On that premise, SkyWorld have adopted the following measures:
- using encryption, where appropriate;
- using password protection, where appropriate; and
Links to external content resources
Web tracking (cookies and web beacons)
Retention of your personal information
All your personal information collected by SkyWorld will be retained with SkyWorld and SkyWorld shall not keep your personal information longer than is necessary for the fulfillment of the lawful purposes to which it was obtained for.
Access to your personal information
You may request for a copy of your personal information which you have provided to SkyWorld by submitting your request in writing specifying the personal information you wish to access including any discount or reference numbers where applicable to SkyWorld in which a fee will be charged to you (if necessary) and you will need to provide a copy of the following documents with your written request to enable SkyWorld to verify your identity:
- driving license; and/or
- electricity bill.
Accuracy and correction of your personal information
SkyWorld takes all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information provided to SkyWorld is accurate and relevant only to the lawful purposes to which it was obtained for and is kept in the manner whereby the accuracy and completeness of your personal information is not affected and your personal information is up-to-date. If any of your information is incorrect or incomplete, the correction will be done without any charges and you may submit your request in writing specifying the incorrect information and the correct information for us to replace it with. Please include the following in your written request which can be used to identify you such as:
- property name; and
- unit number
Choice to your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:-
- whenever you are asked to fill a form on the website, you may indicate in the remarks column that you do not want your personal information to be used for direct marketing purposes; and/or
- If you have previously agreed to SkyWorld using your personal information for direct marketing purpose, you can change this at any time by clicking the link in SkyWorld's Electronic Direct Mail ("EDM") to unsubscribe the service upon receiving the EDM from SkyWorld.