- SkyWorld reserves the right at its discretion to modify the terms and conditions under which this website offered. Use of this website after the posting of any such modification constitutes your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions as modified.
- If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this website and do not wish to be bound by them, please do not use this website or download any materials from this website.
- All material ("Materials") displayed or transmitted on this site, including but not limited to text, photographs, images, illustrations, video clips, audio clips, and graphics are owned by SkyWorld and is protected by Malaysian and international copyright, trademarks, service marks, and other proprietary rights, laws and treaties.
- Except as provided in this agreement, you may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, rent, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, repost, perform, display, or in any way commercially exploit the Materials carried on this site, nor may you infringe upon any of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights contained in the Materials. You may not remove or alter, nor cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices or visual marks and logos from the Materials.
- You cannot make copy of any of the Materials carried by SkyWorld. You may not archive or retain any of the Materials accessed on this website without the express written permission of SkyWorld. All requests for archiving, republication or retention of any part of the Materials must be in writing to SkyWorld, clearly stating the purpose and manner in which the Material will be used. Requests for permission to archive, retain, or republish any part of the Materials may be submitted to SkyWorld;
- You acquire no rights or license whatsoever in the Materials other than the limited rights to use the site in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any of the Materials accessed or downloaded from this site must be accessed or downloaded in accordance with the terms and conditions of use specified in this agreement. SkyWorld reserves any rights not expressly granted under these terms and conditions of use.
- SkyWorld reserves the right to modify, update, suspend, discontinue, or restrict the use of or access to this website or any portion of this website, at any time and without notice or liability.
- Although all information and materials carried on this website is believed to be reliable, SKyWorld makes no representation, neither expressly or impliedly, as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of the materials or any information on this website. By using this website or by relying on any of the materials or information carried on this website, you assume all the risk and responsibility arising out of use or reliance on this website.
- SkyWorld expressly disclaims any warranties, expressly or implied, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or against infringement. SkyWorld shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, punitive, or other damages arising out of the use of or inability to use this website or any materials carried on this website.
- This website may from time to time contain links or pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. SkyWorld does not operate or control in any way any information, products or services on these third-party sites and SkyWorld expressly disclaims any responsibility for such third-party sites, which are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
All e-mail sent to the e-mail addresses of the SkyWorld becomes the property of SkyWorld. SkyWorld reserves the right, but shall not be obligated to, publish any email message received, in whole or in part, or make such other use as SkyWorld in its sole discretion sees fit.